Monday, July 15, 2013

21/100

The blue hour
beginning so suddenly
that it could hardly be said that it happened at all
the fireflies  with their persistent
hallucintationesque sex ritual
parodying something that I have been so shy to say
the kodama came out
as children looking for players in a kickball game.
it made me smile through my being
I had to graciously decline
“I am too heavy to play in your dimension”
But I will be coursing through the green for the rest of the night
I will proliferate with you.
In you.
As you.

In the very least; I can see you.
I can feel you.
And while I would desperately love to play.
The mosquitos drink my human flesh.
The ticks transmit diseases to me in this reality.
But I will join you soon enough
Share in this night with me
As we wander through the dark

into other dimensions
slipping from this one  

No comments:

Post a Comment