Thursday, November 2, 2017

slight









Gentle in implication

As rustling leaves

give way to October stillness







slight







in the way that  I feel you beyond the ephemera

as ephemera



slight





in an emptiness I cannot name and a power I cannot relinquish

there is a vesper of self that reigns over me



slight



in some inequality of a peculiar type

some deception of a divisive nature

felt with such nuance that I cannot accurately place it



Slight.







So filled with venom

Overcome with such rancor 

watching them succumb in a hallucination

they cannot escape

as lightning touching down 

a fractal breaking upon their thoughts

in electric impulses

how afraid I can make them

as artillery tearing their safeguards asunder
how present I already am 
unnoticed. 





slight.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment