Sunday, February 11, 2018

Glasscannon




Within the Fragile Moments

In sensations of some kind of otherness

In some kind of attempt at words without time



I feel it like a rising tide

in the depths of the jungle

As if the mycelia spreading

Out into the forest

Where darkness pours between the trees

the green takes hold in the recesses of my mind.

sensitive in some other dimension and still familiar 

I feel you in my depths

You have my heart, in its entirety



We are the condors of the desert

Wings spread wide under the burning sun

As we dance in a gyre

Landing upon carrion

Where the talons of our species tear at the vulnerabilities of opportunity

Across great expanses of sweltering heat

I feel you in an emptiness I cannot place

Where the journey to where we are whole

Is far from over.

And I keep you in my thoughts on these lonely nights

in dreams of a future aesthetic 



We are as whales in the endless ocean

Where I hear your song over any distance

Like a siren across the sea

Lyrical and woken as if I am its only recipient

Where we put meaning to sound

swimming inside the leagues of each other

as I am only now beginning to learn

to vocalize the depths my feelings for you




No comments:

Post a Comment