Sunday, November 20, 2016

Tensions of Time


I feel a shift in the æther

Something is stirring

I feel… so frail

There is something

Within me

Consuming me

I can’t focus

I can’t ...language



As if putting an era to words

It feels… like a legacy

I am destined to live into

like destiny spurring me forward

beckoning me into what I am to become



I am afraid.

There are no others like me

I am afraid that there are no others like me



And time stretches before me

It feels… Like hammering the gas on a turbo-charged rx-8

While high on ecstasy and ketamine

flicking the paddle-shifters

as she hold a key to your nose

Through LA traffic.



it feels… like synapses firing

through the language-centers of my brain

where the words

Ascension, Deception, contention

Come to mind



Can you imagine

fires that consume mountains

jagged stone teeth

screaming out in immolation

Masochistically.  

the desert makes you strong

in the worst way



and the words

infectious, and venomous, and deception

come to mind.



it feels… like the rising tide

where the rules dissolve in an alien way

a blossoming psychosis

a completion of form

birthing power

breeding influence

touching propensity,






it feels... like being the oldest tree in the forest

while the fires of man destroy

everything you've ever known

while hearing members of your forest scream out in agony

powerless to help them
  



and yet I feel…

elegance and excellence and honor

to be prescient in this moment with you  

No comments:

Post a Comment