Saturday, April 22, 2017

35/100


Like a falcon

Falling from the sky



Tissues of psychosis

In the searing sun



There is some paradox

Within my soul



That answers to the question

Why we are the jungle:



As if the confession:

I live for the carnage.



Like thunder in the desert

Insulated in the dust and wreckage



As blossoms in the night

Ephemeral and deft



How many æons has it been?

At the helm of my voice



Consumed in pointless conversations

As a perverse misuse of language



In tears of man

I have seen the mind lacerated



it scars in time, I guess,

Yet, this is not of my concern



Like tearing at carrion

recognizing opportunity



where articulating

is a survival tactic



on par with poisons and thorns

reducing us to bones in the merciless sun

No comments:

Post a Comment